We are very excited to be ready to recruit our first Account Manager.
Based in Pontypridd the Account Manager will support the business owner in providing a continuous, first class, flexible service to clients.
The main point of contact for clients, you will work with your team to develop and grow client relationships, providing the strategic input required. The Account Manager is also responsible for growing new business enquiries and converting them into clients.
- Have experience of developing marketing plans and strategy
- Possess a high level of writing skills and ability the to adapt style for different audiences
- Have strong understanding of digital marketing
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking
- Have experience of delivering impactful marketing campaigns from inception through to delivery
- Enjoy building relationship,s internally and externally, at all levels
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
You should have a relevant degree, at least two years’ marketing account management experience and ideally will have or be working towards a CIM or CAM qualification.
You’ll need to be a car owner and be able to work out of ours to attend business networking events.
For further details or an informal chat, please contact Carmen Gray on 01443 842981 or via email email@example.com